Friday, August 7, 2009

Forced Charity

I think when I’m out in the garden.  And I think I like to help others that aren’t able to help themselves.  I think I would like someone to be able to help me whenever I can’t help myself.  I think it’s good when we help each other.  I think it’s bad when others force me to be charitable in the form of social services (a.k.a. taxes).  I think most of those services are helpful.  I think most of those services are abused.  I think a lot more good could come from charity if those receiving were given the opportunity or shown how to better themselves so they could give rather than receive.  I think I thought of this when I saw the aphids sucking the life out of my pumpkin leaves.

DSC_1443_1670

On the underside of the pumpkin leaf and on the stems are aphids, aphid eggs, and ladybug larvae.

I think I’m tired of getting the life sucked out of me by others.  I think.

Don’t forget to vote.  Link is in the upper right side of this page.  Vote everyday through August 11.

Thanks.

No comments: